Our medium-roasted, single origin, fair trade certified coffee from the beautiful mountains of Chiapas, Mexico.
- Tasting Notes : Blackberry, Caramel, Chocolate, Spice
- Textures : Syrupy, Sweet, Smooth, Balanced
- Produced by Campesinos Ecológicos de la Sierra Madre de Chiapas (Cesmach)
- Altitude : 1,100 - 1,900 meters
- 12 oz.
- We recommend brewing as a pour over at 1:15 or 1:14, filter, drip, moka pot, or French press.
♡ Favorite of Cafecita board members Da Hae and Krystal ♡
Additional information about our producers is available here.